SCREEN-L Archives

February 1993

Date:
Tue, 23 Feb 1993 19:19:31 -0500
Ernie, It's funny you mention Roger&Me.  That was one of the films that made me
   want to go into making documentaries.  It was the narrative possibitities, an

truthfulness that was so appealling. And once I realized that there ewas no such
   thing as "Objectivity" my filmmaking followed suit. I'm interested in any oth
   er
documentaries that you think I may find interesting. Thanks. Jon.