SCREEN-L Archives

February 1993

Date:
Thu, 18 Feb 1993 19:50:59 EST
Recently there seem to be an increase in private messages sent to one-and-all
on SCREEN-L. To save Jeremy of the burden of always being the bad guy, I'd
like to remind participants that a discussion group is for discussion of
matters of general interest. Personal messages can be sent privately. If
you don't know how to do it, ask your local computer guru. On the VM/CMS
system I'm connected to I have the option to reply to whoever is listed in
the header as REPLY TO: (usually the group) or by use of the command
REPLY FROM I can send a message to whatever address is listed following
FROM: in the header. One choice is as easy as the other and saves much
energy for those of us who are not really interested in whatever social
arrangements others might wish to undertake.

Cal Pryluck, Radio-Television-Film, Temple University, Philadelphia
<[log in to unmask]> <PRYLUCK@TEMPLEVM>