SCREEN-L Archives

February 1993

Date:
Wed, 17 Feb 1993 14:01:00 EST
You may want to contact 'Videoteca del Sur,; they are in New York City,
and probably have the most up to date info on video/film in Latin America.
They get a lot of stuff from the Caribbean, for example, that is not
available through the regular distributors. In addition, Third World
Resources, a journal of resources in the Third World, regularly lists
organizations in Latin America and other areas of focus, and report on a
variety of projects including media projects. Good luck!

Prof. Marilyn Jimenez
Hobart and William Smith Colleges
Geneva, N.Y. 14456
315-781-3791

If I can be of further assistance, give me a call.