SCREEN-L Archives

November 1992

From:
"(Carol Slingo)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Nov 1992 15:28:09 CST
I believe the movie PERFECT (John Travolta, wasn't it?) had a replacement
score on video either because the rights to the songs were too expensive or
some related reason.  I recall a complaint to a video magazine at the time.
I'd like to know more such examples.

The Illinois lottery is running a commercial right now based on the expense
of getting original material--they're joking around with alternative
versions of "Jumping Jack Flash."