SCREEN-L Archives

November 1992

From:
"David A. Roth" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David A. Roth
Date:
Sat, 28 Nov 1992 00:25:29 EST
In Regards to your letter <[log in to unmask]>:

> Dear list members,
>
> At a recent Center for Arts and Technology meeting at Connecticut College, I
> was charged with the responsibility of asking faculty at other institutions
> about their repsective institutions' "Intellectual Property Rights" as
> relates to copyright, patents and royalties.
>
> Please send specific information via email or snail mail to the address
> below.  Names of the authorities at different schools to contact would also
> be helpful.
>
> Send responses to [log in to unmask] (internet)
>                   [log in to unmask]      (bitnet)
>
>                 Claus Wolter                    (snail mail)
>                 Box 5611 Connecticut College
>                 270 Mohegan Ave
>                 New London, CT  06320-4196
>                 USA
>
>                 (203)-439-2557                  (voice mail)
>
> Thanking you for you kind assistance in advance.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Claus Wolter
> Head Coach of Rowing/Adjunct Assistant Professor of Physical Education
> Resident Department Computer Geek  :-)

If you want real (legal) answers I suggest you call the local Bar
Assn in your area and ask for names of those attorneys that do Entertainment
Law as it pertains to music and motion picture industry.  Another
go start via college is to ask the law school who teaches Intellectual Property.

Hope this helps!

David