SCREEN-L Archives

September 1992

From:
John Cobb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Sep 1992 22:34:41 CDT
     I am researching  Shakespearian themes, plots, lines, etc. found in movies
novels, short stories, poetry, art, plays, etc.- the VISUAL & WRITTEN mediums,
found in the SCIENCE FICTION genre. I have special intrest in the STAR TREK
movies and t.v. shows. Any items you may have seen or read please send me infor
mation about it. And it would help to let me know how you VISION the Shakespear
ian motifs are being used. Those items that are approaite for group send throug
h the group those that may not please send to me direct at:

                 or
       s058990@umrvma
Thankyou
John Cobb