SCREEN-L Archives

May 1992

Date:
Mon, 18 May 1992 15:36:58 EDT
I'm sorry, but it was a Friday (you understand, don't you?)  The address is:

Video Yestersearch
Box C
Sandy Hook, CT  06482

Under a division called "Video Yesteryear," they have a lot of old (ancient,
rare) films and a catalog that you can buy for $2.00.  The service is
wonderful and prompt.  I highly recommend them for any business.  If you are
interested in old radio shows (Jack Benny, Baby Snooks, Suspense, Inner
Sanctum, The Shadow, Benny Goodman, Burns and Allen, etc.) they have a lot of
them on cassette (a few are even available on CD).  The address is the same,
except it's called "Radio Yesteryear."

Kerrie