SCREEN-L Archives

May 1992

From:
Kerr Avon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 May 1992 17:46:21 BST
From: DJOHNSON <[log in to unmask]>

> Help! After reading ENTERPRISING WOMEN, I'm intrigued by references to
> the British tv series THE PROFESSIONALS. Does anyone know of a source for
> episodes? Are they available on videotape?

Can't help you with your specific questions, but some general info:

The Professionals starred:

Gordon Jackson as George Cowley
Lewis Collins as Bodie
Martin Shaw as Doyle.

They worked for CI5, and Cowley was Bodie and Doyle's boss. Typical
British macho cop nonsense, in the mold of The Sweeney. But fun at
the time... 8-)
Liam.
====-

     KERR AVON | Work: ICL, * "Show me someone who believes in
 aka Liam Cairney |Reading, England* anything and I will show you a
  All e-mail to:- | Home: Glasgow, * fool."
[log in to unmask] | Scotland * -- Kerr Avon (Blake's 7)