SCREEN-L Archives

April 1992

From:
Doyle Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Apr 1992 13:06:57 MST
Corinne,

I am a loyal fan of NORTHERN EXPOSURE, but not to the point of trivia.

I enjoy Chris' readings, enjoy the character actors, and the wonderfully
droll manner that Marilyn employs with Fleischman.

NORTHERN EXPOSURE contains irony similar to Doonesbury and similar to the
earlier work of Berke Breathed (?) who writes Outland.