SCREEN-L Archives

April 1992

Date:
Wed, 15 Apr 1992 10:31:28 EDT
I have the impression that there is considerable activity around black films in
New York City.  At the moment I can't think of particulars, but I suspect that
the people at the Schoenburg Collection of the New York Public Library could
help locate something.

If that doesn't work, send another message and I'll check around in
in Philadelphia for possible New York leads.

Cal Pryluck                               <PRYLUCK@TEMPLEVM>
Dept of Radio-Television-Film             <[log in to unmask]>
Temple University
Philadelphia, PA 19122