SCREEN-L Archives

April 1992

From:
Anne Dougherty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Apr 1992 15:47:00 EST
Anthony writes,

>>Has anybody out there got a list of Medieval films that are available
>>on video, such as Excalibur, Robin Hood, Dragonslayer, etc?  Fantasy,
>>fact, and fiction are what I'm interested in, from this era.<<

I'm sure I'm not the first, nor the last, but there are a host of Robin Hood
films, ranging age and excellence from Errol Flynn's portrayal to _Robin
Hood: Prince of Thieves_.  Two of my favorites are _Robin and Marian_ (Connery
and Hepburn respectively) and _Robin Hood (Patrick Bergin and Uma Thurman (
20th Century Fox, 1991)).

Best of luck in your search.

Anne Dougherty
Bitnet:  00Dougherty@Cuavax