SCREEN-L Archives

April 1992

From:
Andrea MacDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Apr 1992 21:48:09 PDT
[log in to unmask] writes:

>  Andrea--could you please post (publicly or privately) info on the zine
>  or other source of the QL/WotW crossover (ordering info, that is)?
>  Thanks for the Jenkins and Lewis cites.  Since this is pleasure research,
>  I can wait for publication of the Lewis book--just glad to know it'll be
>  out there soon!
>
>  Sue (CLERC)--what's Bill Hupe's list of fanzines?  How do I find a copy?

It's not a true QL/WOW cross over in my opinion the character of
Ironhorse is being used. I guess filling in on some background that
was mentioned in WOW (I've never seen the show so I can't give any
indication of what's what)

The zine is Accelerator Accidents #1
MonteCristo-Amethyst Press
Kitty Woldow
6436 Simms Street #105
Arvada, CO 80004

IF you are interested in WOW crossovers with other universes there
are other zines. Let me know if you want the info.

Also I too don't know who Bill Hupe is and would like to get a copy.
(Heck at the rate we're going between us all we might be able to
come up with our own fairly respectible zine list.)

andrea
Andrea MacDonald
[log in to unmask] (Internet)
[log in to unmask] (Bitnet)