SCREEN-L Archives

April 1992

From:
Andrea MacDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Apr 1992 19:36:55 PDT
Hi:

I'm trying to use the availablity of USENET and different groups
over the internet to get some information for a research project I'm
working on. I'm trying to compile the 10 ten favorite episodes of
Quantum Leap, this question was actually a test run for a survey I
would like to get responses to.

So far the number of responses have been dismal. In
other projects done by other people it seems that everyone in the
world responds. I have had only 10 people respond to my queries.

My question is: Has anyone else had this experience? Could it be
because I identify myself as doing a research project?

Thanks for any suggestions
andrea macdonald
Andrea MacDonald
[log in to unmask] (Internet)