SCREEN-L Archives

April 1992

From:
Servetus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Apr 1992 14:26:51 EDT
Folks,  I'm looking for some older and some only fairly old cartoons.
Maybe I haven't looked hard enough but one I would like to get my paws
on is the Speed Racer cartoon series.  I believe it was done by a
Japanese group in the 70's sometime.  Possibly even the same folks that
produced the Battleship Yamato (Starblazers) series?  Anyhow, I've looked
around many lists in magazines and catalogs and haven't turned anything up.
I called some stock houses such as Desert Island Films but my phone bill
cannot handle calling everyone so if anyone has heard of it anywhere I would
appreciate the help.
	On a slightly different note, I finallyaw the strangest cartoon
of my life: Ren and Stimpy.  What does everyone think of this new visual
feast?  Any comments?

Paul R. D. Lantinga
internet:  [log in to unmask]

oh yea thanks...