SCREEN-L Archives

March 1992

From:
Gilbert Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Mar 1992 20:50:00 EST
Just wondering....  Does anyone know what role is played
(and on which Soap) by William Espy, the actor who did
Snapper on The Young and the Restless in the mid-70s?  I
think I have seen him on some soap lately, but I am not sure
it is him.  He got his start in Nashville TN doing a bit
part in Hamlet in amateur theater in 1971, then went off to
Hollywood and made it big three weeks after he got there.
--Gib
<N567126@NCSUADM>