SCREEN-L Archives

March 1992

From:
Andrew Vernon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Mar 1992 15:23:12 CST
On Wed, 4 Mar 1992 19:32:45 CST Jeremy Butler said:
>Well sir, it just occurred to me that SCREEN-L will turn one year old
>next week.

Cheers! Jer, of all the list coodrinators out there, you're the host
with the most. :-> And, I'm not saying that just because we're on the
same campus.

>In the future, I still plan to set up a SCREEN-L FILELIST where text
>files relating to film/TV studies may be stored (the computer wizards
>here have been a bit slow on this one).  Let me know if you have any
>ideas about material for this.

Sounds great, just set it so it won't stuff somebody's account (I've
had that happen a few times). You might even packaging them as a
electronic journal (a la _Postmodern Culture_). I can't wait to see
how it turns out.

----------
          In our country we have those three unspeakably
          precious things: freedom of speech, freedom of
          conscience, and the prudence never to practice
          either.
                                  --Mark Twain--
||                          Andrew Vernon                             ||
||   Making the world a better place, one Film & TV list at a time... ||
|| BITNET: AVERNON1@UA1VM             Internet: [log in to unmask] ||
|| The University of Alabama College of Communication, Tuscaloosa, AL ||