SCREEN-L Archives

April 1991

From:
Thomas Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Apr 91 09:29:06 -0500
> I'd also like to know sources or hearsay of Jews controlling the media
> since I'm dealing with conspiracy theory.

A very recent example that comes to mind of hearsay is the infamous
evangelist Robert Tilton who was filmed (oops, taped) by hidden camera on
an airplane, and said that the television industry is controlled by Jews
in New York. He evidently was feeling frustrated in his efforts to
build up his own televangelist network which is bringing him in massive
profits. When a TV tabloid show aired the remark, he attempted a retraction
on his show, but basically repeated the remark again. A local Dallas TV
station aired a week-long expose on Tilton last summer/fall, in which these
clips were aired.

Tom Thomas ([log in to unmask])