SCREEN-L Archives

March 1991

Date:
Wed, 27 Mar 91 13:26:00 EST
        There are independents crewing right now folks!!!  I have got about
5 resumes out, and another couple on the way.  All of these films are either
being shot in VA., NC, PENN, or TENN.  Yes, they do shoot down there.  And
yes, they are big shoots.  The biggest is probobly "LAST of the Mohachins(?)"
It is being directed by Michal Mann (yes, I know, I can't picture it either)
and it is a six month shoot.  They are out there, you just have to know
where to look...
eyes