SCREEN-L Archives

February 2021, Week 2

From:
Johnny Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Feb 2021 14:56:41 +0000
Dear all -- I have now secured reviewers for the below titles.

Thank you!

***
Johnny Walker PhD FHEA
Programme Leader,
BA Hons Mass Communications

Department of Arts
Faculty of Arts, Design and Social Sciences
Northumbria University

Students: book a tutorial with me here: http://johnnywalker.youcanbook.me
<https://mail.northumbria.ac.uk/owa/redir.aspx?C=wt-T1VnzzC5pphjUiDrKSgQJVfIIjI7NhY2xUz32bznqQA9vJobTCA..&URL=http%3a%2f%2fjohnny-walker.org%2f>