ATA-PLAYLIST Archives

February 2021

ATA-PLAYLIST@LISTSERV.UA.EDU

From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Feb 2021 23:02:35 -0500

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org

And now, the tunes we played on 26 February 2021:

Israel Kamakawiwo'ole, "Maui Medley," E Ala E (Big Boy Records)
Red Horse, "I Am a Child," Red Horse (Red House)
Wailin' Jennys, "Glory Bound," Live at the Mauch Chunk Opera House (Red House)
Ramblin' Jack Elliott, "Rake and Ramblin' Boy," South Coast (Red House)
Jamie Anderson, "Remember Me," Songs From Home (Jamie Anderson)
The Doubleclicks, "Will They Or Won't They (Live in Seattle)?," Dimetrodon (The Doubleclicks)
Lou & Peter Berryman, "Blank Blanker," The Universe: 14 Examples (Cornbelt)
The Be Good Tanyas, "Ootischenia," Hello Love (Nettwerk)
Ian and Sylvia, "The Early Morning Rain," The Roots of Folk (Vanguard)
Natalie Merchant, "Poor Wayfaring Stranger," The House Carpenter's Daughter (Myth America)
Wayne Henderson, Jeff Little, and David Holt , "Roll On Buddy," Tunes from David Holt's State of Music 2 (High Wind)
Greg Brown, "Waiting," One Night (Red House)
John Fogarty, "Diggy Liggy Lo," Evangeline Made (Vanguard)
Don Walser, "Texas Top Hand," Texas Top Hand (Watermelon)
Dave Carter & Tracy Grammer, "I Go Like the Raven," Drum Hat Buddha (Signature Sounds)
Rayna Gellert, "Strike the Bells," Workin's Too Hard (Story Sound)
The Weavers, "Rally Round the Flag," Beautiful Hair Breck Presents a Hootenanny (Audio Premiums)
Neil Young, "Silver and Gold," Silver and Gold (Reprise)
Leo Kottke, "Three/Quarter North," One Guitar, No Vocals (Private Music)
The Once, "Three Fishers," The Once (Borealis)
Joni Mitchell, "Urge for Going," Joni Mitchell Archives - Volume 1 (Reprise)
Joni Mitchell, "Ballerina Valerie," Joni Mitchell Archives - Volume 1 (Reprise)
Gordon Bok, Ann Mayo Muir, Ed Trickett, "Wild Birds," And So Will We Yet (Folk-Legacy)
Gillian Welch, "Red Clay Halo," Time (The Revelator) (Acony)
Jonathan Richman, "When I Dance," It's Time for... (Upside)
Sean Orr and Mark Rubin, "Home with the Girls," Texas Fiddle Okie Guitar (Sean Orr and Mark Rubin)
John Prine, "The Lonesome Friends of Science," The Tree of Foregiveness (Oh Boy)
Maria Sangiolo, "Natural Home," Eyes of the Heart (Raging River)
Samoa Wilson with the Jim Kweskin Band, "Kitchen Man," I Just Want to Be Horizontal (Kingswood)
New Lost City Ramblers, "Cumberland Gap," There Ain't No Way Out (Smithsonian Folkways)

Jeremy Butler

Host, All Things Acoustic
http://AllThingsAcoustic.org
Box 870370/Tuscaloosa/AL/35487