ATA-PLAYLIST Archives

January 2021

ATA-PLAYLIST@LISTSERV.UA.EDU

From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Jan 2021 07:37:43 -0500

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org

And now, the tunes we played on 01 January 2021:

Israel Kamakawiwo'ole, "Maui Medley," E Ala E (Big Boy Records)
Greg Brown, "Introduction," Songs of Innocence and Experience (Red House)
Ted Hawkins, "Big Things," The Next Hundred Years (DGC)
Kate Wolf, "Nevada," Breezes (Gadfly)
David Massengill, "Hard Times Come Again No More," Greenwich Village Folk Festival (Gadfly)
Brian Marshall, Philip Berger, Kevin Syzdek, "Pija Kuba," The American Fogies, Vol. I (Rounder)
Dubl Handi, "Fall on my Knees," Up Like the Clouds (Dubl Handi)
Varttina, "Sulhassii," Seleniko (Green Linnet)
Fred Neil, "Dolphins," The Many Sides of Fred Neil (EMI/Collector's Choice)
Los Super Seven, "La Madrugada," Los Super Seven (RCA)
Roger McGuinn, Pete Seeger, "Alabama Bound," Treasures from the Folk Den (Appleseed)
Marta Sebestyen, "Da je Visjna," The Best of Marta Sebestyen (Ryko/Hannibal)
Heartbeats Rhythm Quartet, "Spinning World," Spinng World (Green Linnet)
Richard Thompson, "Time to Ring Some Changes," Small Town Romance (Hannibal)
Lucinda Williams, "Make Me Down a Pallet on Your Floor," Ramblin' (Smithsonian Folkways)
R. Crumb and the Cheap Suit Serenaders, "Alabama Jubilee," Chasin' Rainbows (Shanachie)
Stephan Smith, "All Together Now," Now's the Time (Rounder)
The Wailin' Jennys, "One Voice," 40 Days (Jericho Beach)
Bruce Molsky, "Sail Away Ladies," Lost Boy (Rounder)
Pete Seeger, "Banks of Marble," If I Had a Hammer (Smithsonian Folkways)
Shawn Colvin, "This Must Be the Place (Naive Melody)," Cover Girl (Columbia)
Phil Ochs, "There But for Fortune," New Folks, Vol. 2 (Vanguard)
Ellen McIlwaine, "Can't Find My Way Home," Honky Tonk Angel (Polydor)
Dubl Handi, "C'Mon Buddy," Up Like the Clouds (Dubl Handi)
Luz Casal, with Jackson Browne, David Lindley and Tino di Geraldo, "These Days," Love Is Strange (Inside)
Tom Waits, "The Heart of Saturday Night," The FolkScene Collection, Vol. 2 (Red House)
Spider John Koerner, "Hallelujah! I'm a Bum," Some American Folk Songs Like They Used To (Nero's Neptune)
Joni Mitchell, "Ladies of the Canyon," Ladies of the Canyon (Reprise)
Tabu Ley Rochereau with Orchestra African Fiesta, "Madina," Kwanzaa Music (Rounder)
Christine Lavin and the Mistletones, "A New Year's Round," The Runaway Christmas Tree (Appleseed)
Lou & Peter Berryman, "New New Year Year," Rocky Frontier (Cornbelt)
George Hinchliffe's Ukulele Orchestra of Great Britain, "Whistling Bach," The Only Album by the Ukulele Orchestra You Will Ever Need Volume Three (George Hinchliffe's Ukulele Orchestra of Great Britain)

Jeremy Butler

Host, All Things Acoustic
http://AllThingsAcoustic.org
Box 870370/Tuscaloosa/AL/35487