ATA-PLAYLIST Archives

October 2020

ATA-PLAYLIST@LISTSERV.UA.EDU

From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Oct 2020 22:54:40 -0400

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org

And now, the tunes we played on 30 October 2020:

Joni Mitchell, "Ladies of the Canyon," Ladies of the Canyon (Reprise)
Tom Waits, "Big Joe and Phantom 309," Nighthawks at the Diner (Asylum)
The Heartbeats, "All I Want to Do," Spinning World (Green Linnet)
Bill Caddick, "The Lover's Rose," Froots 6 (Folk Roots)
Nusrat Fateh Ali Kahn, Michael Brook, "My Heart, My Life," Night Song (Caroline/Real World)
Rickie Lee Jones, "Stewart's Coat," Traffic from Paradise (Geffen)
Professor and Maryann, "Tropical Rain," Lead Us Not Into Penn Station (Bar None)
Rory Block, "Maggie Campbell," Ain't I A Woman (Rounder)
The Story, "Just One Word," Folks Alive! (Blue Planet Music)
David Wilcox, "How Did You Find Me Here," Folks Alive! (Blue Planet Music)
Dana Cooper, "My Life in a Box," Roughly Speaking (Skram)
Si Kahn, "Wild Rose of the Mountain," In My Heart (Rounder/Philo)
Critten Hollow String Band, "Lay Down, Little Doggies, Lay Down," Cowboys and Indians (Yodel-ay-Hee)
Expresion, "Paras," Harvest Song (Ellipsis Arts)
Cordelia's Dad, "Booth Shot Lincoln/Hangman's Reel," Comet (Omnium)
Red Mountain White Trash, "Fire in the Dumpster," Fire in the Dumpster (Whoop It Up)
T.R. Kelley, "Dark Is More Than an Absence of Light," Eugene Folk:  Friends and Neighbors (Eugene Folk)
Sarah Elizabeth Campbell, "Hobo's Lullabye," Pastures of Plenty: An Austin Celebration of Woody Guthrie (DejaDisc)
Gordon Bok, "Bay of Fundy," North Wind's Clearing (Folk-Legacy)
JPP, "Ellun Sotiisi," Devil's Polska (Green Linnet)
Harvey Reid, "Waiting for the Day," Circles (Woodpecker)
The Carolina Chocolate Drops, "Sourwood Mountain," Dona Got a Ramblin' Mind (Music Maker)
Caravan Gogh, "Sneakers," Caravan Gogh (Go Gogh)
Elana James, "Twenty-Four Hours A Day," Elana James (Snarf)
Joan Armatrading, "Baby Blue Eyes," Into the Blues (429)
Sussie Nielsen, "Aftensang," Pigens Morgan (Go)

Jeremy Butler

Host, All Things Acoustic
http://AllThingsAcoustic.org
Box 870370/Tuscaloosa/AL/35487