ATA-PLAYLIST Archives

August 2020

ATA-PLAYLIST@LISTSERV.UA.EDU

From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Aug 2020 23:03:11 -0400

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org

And now, the tunes we played on 21 August 2020:

Joni Mitchell, "Ladies of the Canyon," Ladies of the Canyon (Reprise)
Shawn Colvin, "Kathy's Song," Live '88 (Plump)
Elephant Revival, "Season Song," Petals (Thirty Tigers)
Bob Dylan, "Shelter from the Storm," Blood on the Tracks (Columbia)
Jonathan Richman, "Wait! Wait!," Ishkode! Ishkode! (Blue Arrow)
Flying Jenny, "Brother Ephus," Flying Jenny (Whoop It Up)
Skip James, "All Night Long," Hard Time Killing Floor Blues (Biograph)
Guy Davis and Fabrizio Poggi, "Freight Train," Sonny & Brownie's Last Train (MC Records)
Ani DiFranco, "Anticipate," Not So Soft (Righteous Babe)
Jorma Kaukonen, "Seasons in the Field," Ain't In No Hurry (Red House)
Domestic Science Club, "Kayaking," Domestic Science Club (Warner/Discovery)
Leo Kottke, "Watermelon," 6- and 12-String Guitar (Rhino)
Underhill Rose, "Montana," The Great Tomorrow (Underhill Rose)
Cynthia Lin, "Blackbird," Ukulele Days (Cynthia Lin)
Randy Newman, "I Think It's Going to Rain Today," The Randy Newman Songbook, Vol. 1 (Nonesuch)
Danny Schmidt, "Riddles and Lies," Parables and Primes (Live Once)
Iris DeMent, "Our Town," Infamous Angel (Warner)
Jim Malcolm, "The First Cold Day," Live in Perth (Beltane)
Harvey Reid, "The Coming of Winter," The Autoharp Album (Woodpecker)
Leonard Cohen, "Avalanche," Songs of Love and Hate (Columbia/Legacy)
Uncle Earl, "The Last Good-Bye," Waterloo, Tennessee (Rounder)
Brooks Williams, "Mercy Illinois," Back to Mercy (Green Linnet)
T-Bone Burnett, "It's Not Too Late," Acoustic Edge (Rhino)
Lucy Kaplansky, "Just You Tonight," Ten Year Night (Red House)
Will Kimbrough, "Act Like Nothing's Wrong," Americanitis (Daphne)
Tom Paxton, "My Ramblin' Boy," Live from Mountain Stage (Blue Plate)
Fred Koller, "Happy Caucasian," No Song Left to Sell (Gadfly)
Bruce Molsky, "Hills of Mexico," Contented Must Be (Rounder)
Erynn Marshall and Carl Jones, "Jack Rabbit Jump," Sweet Memories... Never Leave (DittyVille)

Jeremy Butler

Host, All Things Acoustic
http://AllThingsAcoustic.org
Box 870370/Tuscaloosa/AL/35487