SCREEN-L Archives

March 2020, Week 4

From:
Ruth Goldman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Mar 2020 17:37:54 -0400
Hi all -- I started a group for film and media production profs shifting to
online teaching but we've also got lots of good film studies threads going.
We've currently got more than 1600 profs and filmmakers from around the
world collaborating. Please share with your colleagues and feel free to
join us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2592707627683698/

--Ruth

Ruth Goldman, MFA, Ph.D
Associate Professor, Media Production