ATA-PLAYLIST Archives

August 2019

ATA-PLAYLIST@LISTSERV.UA.EDU

From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Aug 2019 22:00:41 -0500

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org

And now, the tunes we played on 02 August 2019:

Spider John Koerner, "Hallelujah! I'm a Bum," Some American Folk Songs Like They Used To (Nero's Neptune)
Marie Knight, "12 Gates," Let Us Get Together (MC)
Jim Kweskin and Geoff Muldaur, "Gwabi Gwabi," Penny's Farm (Kingswood)
Bob Dylan, "Shelter from the Storm," More Blood, More Tracks (Columbia)
Jil Chambless and Dan Vogt, "Poor Ditchin' Boy," Two for the Road Late One Night (Jil Chambless and Dan Vogt)
Richard Thompson, "Beeswing," Mirror Blue (Capitol)
Bruce Cockburn, "Train in the Rain," Dart to the Heart (Columbia)
Christine Lavin, "Fly on the Plane," Greenwich Village Folk Festival (Gadfly)
The Freighthoppers, "How Many Biscuits Can You Eat This Morning?," Where'd You Come From, Where'd You Go? (Rounder)
Cathy Fink & Marcy Marxer, "Flip Flapjacks," Scat Like That (Rounder)
Leon Redbone, "If I Had Possession Over Judgment Day," Long Way From Home (August)
Josh White, "One Meatball," Free and Equal Blues (Smithsonian Folkways)
John Gorka, "She's That Kind of Mystery," Bright Side of Down (Red House)
Cara Luft, "House on Fire," Darlingford (Blue Case Tunes)
Kat Eggleston, "Pastures of Plenty/Kitchen Girl," Outside Eden (Waterbug)
Eliza Carthy, "Thirty-Foot Trailer," Joy of Living: A Tribute to Ewan MacColl (Compass)
Hannah Shira Naiman, "The Valley Waltz," Know the Mountain (Merriweather Records)
David Lindley, Hani Naser, "Ain't No Way," Live in Tokyo (Pleemhead)
Ani DiFranco, "Evolve," Evolve (Righteous Babe)
Judy Frankel, "A La Una," Sephardic Songs of Love and Hope (Judy Frankel)
The Hot Club of Cowtown, "Forget-Me-Nots," Ghost Train (High Tone)
The Doubleclicks, "I Don't Wanna," The Book Was Better (The Doubleclicks)
Greg Brown, "Vivid," Slant 6 Mind (Red House)
Tim Eriksen, "Careless Love," Every Sound Below (Appleseed)
Golden Ring, "Simple Gifts," A Gathering of Friends for Making Music (Folk-Legacy)
Kate & Anne McGarrigle, "Heart Like a Wheel," Tell My Sister (Nonesuch)
Theodore Bikel, "Kum Aher du Filozof," Folk Sampler 5 (Elektra)
Leo Kottke, "You Tell Me Why," The Leo Kottke Anthology (Rhino)
Eric Bibb, "Michael Row Your Boat Ashore," Sing Along with Putumayo (Putumayo)
Lead Belly, Woody Guthrie, Cisco Houston, "Alabama Bound," Lead Belly (Smithsonian Folkways)
Los Super Seven, "Teresa," Canto (Sony)
The Kingston Trio, "Bay of Mexico," The Kingston Trio (Capitol)

Jeremy Butler

Host, All Things Acoustic
http://AllThingsAcoustic.org
Box 870370/Tuscaloosa/AL/35487