ATA-PLAYLIST Archives

May 2018

ATA-PLAYLIST@LISTSERV.UA.EDU

From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 May 2018 21:53:37 -0500

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org

And now, the tunes we played on 25 May 2018:

Tom Waits, "The Heart of Saturday Night," The Heart of Saturday Night (Asylum)
Tom Paxton, "The Worms Come Crawling Underground," Your Shoes, My Shoes (Red House)
Dom Flemons, "Steel Pony Blues," Black Cowboys (Smithsonian Folkways)
Harvey Reid, "Scarborough Fair," Chestnuts (Woodpecker)
Bob Dylan, "Bob Dylan's Dream," Bob Dylan in Concert: Brandeis University 1963 (Columbia)
Diana Krall, "Simple Twist of Fate," Chimes of Freedom: The Songs of Bob Dylan (Amnesty International)
Bob Dylan, "Mr. Tambourine Man," Live 1964 (Columbia/ Legacy)
John Gorka, "Girl of the North Country," A Nod to Bob (Red House)
Bob Dylan, "He Was a Friend of Mine," The Bootleg Series, Vols. 1-3 (Columbia)
Ramblin' Jack Elliott, "Richland Women Blues," A Stranger Here (Anti)
Michele Dominguez Greene, "Little John," Luna Roja (Appleseed)
Pieta Brown, "All My Rain," Paradise Outlaw (Red House)
I'm With Her, "Wild One," See You Around (I'm With Her)
Ry Cooder, "I'll be Rested When the Roll is Called," The Prodigal Son (Fantasy)
Richard Thompson and Linda Thompson, "Time to Ring Some Changes," Finding Better Words (Free Reed)
Joni Mitchell, "You Turn Me On I'm a Radio," For the Roses (Asylum)
John Prine, "I Have Met My Love Today," The Tree of Foregiveness (Oh Boy)
Rhiannon Giddens, "Shake Sugaree," Tomorrow Is My Turn (Nonesuch)
Bob Dylan, "I Don't Believe You," Another Side of Bob Dylan (Columbia)
Greg Brown, "The Poet Game," The Poet Game (Red House)
Alice Gerrard and Beverly Smith, "The More I See of These Cowboys," The Cherry Tree (Alice Gerrard and Beverly Smith)
Jonathan Richman, "Shrin and Fahrad," It's Time For... (Upside)
Pete Seeger and Big Bill Broonzy, "The Glory of Love," Chicago 1956 (Echoes)
Angelique Kidjo, "Esso, Esso," Hopes and Dreams: The Lullaby Project (Decca Gold)
Rory Block, "Gone Woman Blues," Tornado (Rounder)
Stan Rogers, "Barrett's Privateers," Fogarty's Cove (Borealis)

Jeremy Butler

Host, All Things Acoustic
http://AllThingsAcoustic.org
Box 870370/Tuscaloosa/AL/35487