ATA-PLAYLIST Archives

March 2018

ATA-PLAYLIST@LISTSERV.UA.EDU

From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Mar 2018 22:00:59 -0500

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org

And now, the tunes we played on 23 March 2018:

Tom Waits, "The Heart of Saturday Night," The Heart of Saturday Night (Asylum)
The Lion, "Ba Boo La La," Calypso Carnival (Rounder)
Fishtank Ensemble, "Woman in Sin," Woman in Sin (Fishtank Ensemble)
Harry Belafonte, "Dolly Dawn," Calypso (RCA Victor)
Richard Thompson and Shawn Colvin, "Waltzing's for Dreamers," Finding Better Words (Free Reed)
Andrew Calhoun & Campground, "Go To Sleep, My Baby," Bound To Go (Waterbug)
The Carolina Chocolate Drops, "Little Margaret," Dona Got a Ramblin' Mind (Music Maker)
Sandy Bull, "Little Maggie," The Thousand Incarnations of the Rose (Craft)
Lou and Peter Berryman, "Alice Hotel," What, Again? (Cornbelt)
The Roches, "Quitting Time," The Roches (Warners)
Kim & Reggie Harris, "Old Devil Time," If I Had a Song: The Songs of Pete Seeger (Appleseed)
Norma Tanega, "You're Dead," Walkin' My Cat Named Dog (Collectables)
Dubl Handi, "Lonely Ghost," Up Like the Clouds (Dubl Handi)
Pink Anderson, "Meet Me in the Bottom," Classic Piedmont Blues (Smithsonian Folkways)
David Wilcox, "Leaving You," Underneath (Vanguard)
Gillian Welch, "Barroom Girls," Revival (Almo)
Bob Dylan, "Girl From the North Country," The Freewheelin' Bob Dylan (Columbia)
Dave van Ronk, "Green, Green Rocky Road," Two Sides of Dave van Ronk (Fantasy)
Brooks Williams, "You Never Can Tell," Brooks' Blues (Brooks Williams)
The Wailin' Jennys, "Apocalypse Lullaby," Firecracker (Red House)
Barbara Dane, "I Am a Weary and a Lonesome Traveler," Hot Jazz, Cool Blues, and Hard-hitting Songs (Smithsonian Folkways)
Lucinda Williams, "Lately," Going Driftless (Red House)
Judy Collins, "Once I Was," Paradise (Wildflower)
The Weavers, "Kisses Sweeter Than Wine," Kisses Sweeter Than Wine (Omega)
Doc Watson, "Train That Carried My Girl From Town," Live at Club 47 (YepRoc)
The Waifs, "Brain Damage," The Waifs (Compass)
Gordon Bok, "All My Friends," Jeremy Brown and Jeannie Teal (Folk-Legacy)
Riley Baugus, "Long Steel Rail," Long Steel Rail (Sugar Hill)

Jeremy Butler

Host, All Things Acoustic
http://AllThingsAcoustic.org
Box 870370/Tuscaloosa/AL/35487