SCREEN-L Archives

December 2017, Week 3

From:
Miriam Ross <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Dec 2017 13:37:35 +1300
Apologies for cross-posting

We are pleased to announce that stereoscopicmedia.org has a new section on
Virtual Reality in its bibliography, under the English Language section (
http://www.stereoscopicmedia.org/?page_id=563). Although not all VR
utilises stereoscopic systems, there is significant overlap to warrant a
dedicated section on this topic. By its nature, VR attracts many
multidisciplinary approaches but we have tried to maintain
stereoscopicmedia.org's focus on publications that are based in or are
relevant to the Humanities. We hope this resource will be of use for anyone
undertaking work in this field. The list is by no means exhaustive so we
welcome additional suggestions if there is anything we have overlooked. As
ever, we are keen to publish short research provocations on topics relating
to the focus of the website so we will be happy to consider those written
about VR. Please get in touch via the contact section at the bottom of the
home page.

Thanks to Dor Fadlon and Joseph Hendren for assisting in the compilation of
this bibliography.

--
http://vuw.academia.edu/MiriamRoss