ATA-PLAYLIST Archives

November 2017

ATA-PLAYLIST@LISTSERV.UA.EDU

From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Nov 2017 21:51:34 -0500

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org

And now, the tunes we played on 03 November 2017:

Luz Casal, with Jackson Browne, David Lindley and Tino di Geraldo, "These Days," Love Is Strange (Inside)
Ramblin' Jack Elliott, "Don't Think Twice, It's All Right," Me and Bobby McGee (Rounder)
Archie Fisher, "Waltz into Winter," A Silent Song (Red House)
Ani DiFranco, "Joyful Girl," Dilate (Righteous Babe)
Yusuf / Cat Stevens, "The Laughing Apple," The Laughing Apple (Verve / Decca)
Fishtank Ensemble, "Pena Andaluz," Woman in Sin (Fishtank Ensemble)
Dorado et Tchavolo, "Tchavolo Swing," Latcho Drom (La Bande Son)
Shel Silverstein, "Beans Taste Fine," Inside Folk Songs (Water)
Bayou Seco, "Money Is King," 20 Years Happy in the Bewilderness (Bayou Seco)
Lou and Peter Berryman, "Science Marches On," Double Yodel (Corbelt)
Dave van Ronk, "Willie the Weeper," The Mayor of MacDougal Street (Multicultural Media/Rootstock)
Mississippi John Hurt, "Make Me a Pallet on Your Floor," Worried Blues (Brad Paul Media)
Brooks Williams, "Home By Dawn," Inland Sailor (Green Linnet/Redbird)
Peggy Seeger, "Go to Sleep," Everything Changes (Signet Music)
Dan Zanes, feat. Madame Marie Jean Laurent and Ceddyjay, "Bring Me a Little Water, Sylvie," Lead Belly, Baby (Smithsonian Folkways)
Flying Jenny, "Daniel in the Den of Lions," I Ain't Gonna Grieve My Mind Anymore (Whoop It Up!)
Gillian Welch, "Orphan Girl," Revival (Almo)
The Wailin' Jennys, "All the Stars," Bright Morning Stars (Red House)
Steve Martin and the Steep Canyon Rangers, "On the Water," The Long-Awaited Album (Rounder)
Kristin Andreassen, "'Simmon," Gondolier (Yellowcar)
Timberbound, "Out Past the End of the Line," Roll Columbia: 26 Northwest Songs (Smithsonian Folkways)
Cliff Eberhardt, "Thieves and Kings," 12 Songs of Good and Evil (Red House)
Steve Earle, "The Other Side of Town," El Corazon (Warners)
Bob Dylan, "Mr. Tambourine Man," Dylan (Columbia/Legacy)
Bok, Muir & Trickett, "How Can I Keep From Singing?," The First Fifteen Years, Vol. I (Folk-Legacy)
Loudon Wainwright, "Times Is Hard," Ten Songs for the New Depression (Loudon Wainwright)
Richard Thompson, "Beeswing," Mirror Blue (Capitol)
Chris Smither, "It Takes a Lot to Laugh, It Takes a Train to Cry," Time Stands Still (Signature Sounds)

Jeremy Butler

Host, All Things Acoustic
http://AllThingsAcoustic.org
Box 870370/Tuscaloosa/AL/35487