SCREEN-L Archives

May 2017, Week 1

Date:
Tue, 2 May 2017 09:20:04 -0400
The first publication seems to have been the July 1950 issue of Cosmopolitan (http://www.philsp.com/homeville/fmi/t/t1890.htm#A39348).  A copy is going for $99 on eBay.  I'd ask a reference librarian if they have a way to get access - it's hard to tell which libraries have archives.  (Though there might be a copy in the BYU library in their Hawks collection, the listing is a bit ambiguous - http://files.lib.byu.edu/ead/XML/MSS1404.xml)  Some of Frank's papers are at the U of Florida though these appear to be mainly related to his novels.