SCREEN-L Archives

December 2016, Week 1

From:
"K.T. Pinion" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Dec 2016 17:16:12 -0500
Hi all-

Our Department Dead just shared this little advertisement for our PhD
programs in Cultural Studies and Comparative Literature. Cultural Studies
PhDs usually teach a range of film studies and literature courses
throughout their time at SBU. Share with interested undergraduates and MA
students.

KT

*k.t. pinion*
http://www.ktpinion.com/
PhD student *//* cultural studies
instructor *//* department of cultural studies and comparative literature
stony brook university *//* humanities 2065 *//* stony brook, ny 11794
*e* [log in to unmask] *// p* (912) 656-3002