SCREEN-L Archives

July 2016, Week 2

From:
Cynthia Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Jul 2016 01:12:10 +0000
CONFERENCE NEWS!

GODS & HERETICS: FIGURES OF POWER AND SUBVERSION IN FILM AND TELEVISION
October 26-30, 2016
The Milwaukee Hilton
Milwaukee, Wisconsin

EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION for Film & History's 2016 conference is now open!! The Early Bird discount will only be in effect until August 1, so please be sure to take advantage of this initial low rate.

Just go to our website: www.filmandhistory.org, and click the registration link at the bottom of the home page. Your registration may be fully completed online. And while you're there, reserve your discounted room at the lovely Milwaukee Hilton, too! Our discounted block tends to fill quickly.

If you haven't yet proposed a paper or panel, there's still time! Send your abstracts (or questions) directly to Cindy Miller ([log in to unmask]) if you're not sure which area is the right "fit" for your work!

http://www.ScreenSite.org