ATA-PLAYLIST Archives

March 2016

ATA-PLAYLIST@LISTSERV.UA.EDU

From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Mar 2016 22:00:25 -0600

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org

And now, the tunes we played on 04 March 2016:

Dubl Handi, "C'Mon Buddy," Up Like the Clouds (Dubl Handi)
Simon and Garfunkel, "Scarborough Fair/Canticle," Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme (Columbia)
Fairport Convention, "Life's a Long Song," Who Knows Where the Time Goes (Green Linnet)
Greg Brown, "I Believe I'll Go Back Home," Honey in the Lion's Head (Trailer)
Telek, "Abebe," South Pacific Islands (Putumayo)
Beverly Smith and Carl Jones, "Lonesome Dove," Moving Lightly Through This World (DittyVille)
Bruce Cockburn, "Avalon, My Home Town," Avalon Blues: A Tribute to the Music of Mississippi John Hurt (Vanguard)
Jamie Anderson, "Much Better View of the Moon," Listen (Tsunami)
Ramblin' Jack Elliott, "Friend of the Devil," Friends of Mine (HighTone)
The Howlin' Brothers, "Boatman's Dance," Howl (Readymade)
Dave Carter, Tracy Grammer, "Tanglewood Tree," Tanglewood Tree (Signature Sounds)
Richard Shindell, "Waiting for the Storm," Somewhere Near Paterson (Signature Sounds)
Jason Ecklund, "Southern Breeze," Lost Causeway (Flying Fish)
Thompson, "Root So Bitter," Thompson Famly (Fantasy)
Elephant Revival, "Ring Around the Moon," Elephant Revival (Elephant Revival)
Pete Seeger, "The Bells of Rhymney," Pete Seeger's Greatest Hits (Columbia)
Bok, Muir & Trickett, "John of Dreams," The First Fifteen Years, Vol. I (Folk-Legacy)
Sarah McQuaid, "The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face," Walking into White (Waterbug)
Storyhill, "Fallen," Storyhill (Red House)
Lauren Sheehan, "When Johnny Comes Marching Home / Johnny I Hardly Knew Ya," The Light Still Burns (Wilson River)
Iris DeMent, "Let the Mystery Be," Infamous Angel (Warners)
Whiskey Shivers, "Free," Whiskey Shivers (Whiskey Shivers)
Asylum Street Spankers, "Make It Rain," The Last Laugh (Yellow Dog)
Eliza Carthy, Nancy Kerr, "I Know My Love," On Reflection (Gadfly)
Bruce Springsteen, "Old Dan Tucker," We Shall Overcome (Columbia)
Christine Lavin, "Chicken Pot Pie," If You're Drunk You Cannot Buy A Puppy (Christine Lavin)
Michael Smith, "Altoona Waltz," Time (Flying Fish)
Dan Hicks and His Hot Licks, "News From Up the Street," Where's the Money (MCA)
Harry Belafonte, "I Do Adore Her," Calypso (RCA Victor)

Jeremy Butler

Host, All Things Acoustic
http://AllThingsAcoustic.org
Box 870370/Tuscaloosa/AL/35487