ATA-PLAYLIST Archives

March 2016

ATA-PLAYLIST@LISTSERV.UA.EDU

From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Mar 2016 21:56:28 -0500

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org

And now, the tunes we played on 25 March 2016:

Dubl Handi, "C'Mon Buddy," Up Like the Clouds (Dubl Handi)
Bob Dylan, "Mr. Tambourine Man," Dylan (Columbia/Legacy)
Maarja Nuut, "Siidisulis Linnuken," N/A (Maarja Nuut)
Los Lobos, "Saint Behind the Glass," Live at the Fillmore (Mammoth/Hollywood)
Greg Brown, "Spring Wind," If I Had Known (Red House)
The Civil Wars, "I've Got This Friend," Barton Hollow (Sensibility)
Leo Kottke, "Easter Again," A Shout Toward Noon (Private)
Christine Lavin, "Happydance," Happydance of the Xenophobe (Yellow Tail)
The Wainwright Sisters, "Hobo's Lullaby," Songs in the Dark (PIAS)
Eve Goldberg, "One in a Million," A Kinder Season (Borealis)
The Hot Club of Cowtown, "Forget-Me-Nots," Ghost Train (High Tone)
Dan Hicks and His Hot Licks, "Shorty Falls in Love," Where's the Money (MCA)
The Good Lovelies, "So Charming," The Good Lovelies (The Good Lovelies)
Jil Chambless & Scooter Muse, "By Way of Sorrow," Passing Tales & Glories (CMC)
The New Golden Ring, "Waterbound," Five Days Singing, Vol. I (Folk-Legacy)
Sufjan Stevens, "Come On, Feel the Illinoise," Illinois (Asthmatic Kitty)
John Gorka, "What Was That," The Company You Keep (Red House)
Eliza Carthy, "Thirty-Foot Trailer," Joy of Living: A Tribute to Ewan MacColl (Compass)
Cosy Sheridan, "Sweet Animal," Pretty Bird (Waterbug)
Carrie Elkin and Danny Schmidt, "Kiss Me Now," For Keeps (Red House)
Gob Iron, "Hard Times," Death Songs for the Living (Transmit Sound/Legacy)
Cisco Houston, "900 Miles," Cisco Houston: The Folkways Years 1944-1961 (Smithsonian Folkways)
Tish Hinojosa, "Pajarillo Barranqueno," Frontejas (Rounder)
Jack Johnson, "Better Together," In Between Dreams (Brushfire)
Sarah McQuaid, " The Sun Goes On Rising," The Plum Tree and the Rose (Waterbug)
Christine Kane, "Romance Instead," This Time Last Year (Independent Songwriters)
Lucy Wainwright Roche and Suzzy Roche, "Both Sides Now," Mud and Apples (Lucy Wainwright Roche and Suzzy Roche)

Jeremy Butler

Host, All Things Acoustic
http://AllThingsAcoustic.org
Box 870370/Tuscaloosa/AL/35487