ATA-PLAYLIST Archives

December 2015

ATA-PLAYLIST@LISTSERV.UA.EDU

From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Dec 2015 21:56:51 -0600

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org

And now, the tunes we played on 11 December 2015:

Phil Ochs, "There But For Fortune," The Early Years (Vanguard)
Barenaked Ladies, "I Have a Little Dreidel," Barenaked for the Holidays (Nettwerk)
James Taylor, "River," James Taylor at Christmas (Columbia)
Kelly Bosworth, "The Wexford Carol," Happy Holidays (Hudson Harding)
The Doubleclicks, "Will They Or Won't They (Live in Seattle)?," Dimetrodon (The Doubleclicks)
John Prine, "The Great Compromise," Prime Prine (Atlantic)
Greg Brown, "Summer Evening," Over and Under (Trailer)
Bob Dylan, "Talkin' New York," Bob Dylan (Columbia)
Donovan, "Colours," Catch the Wind (Garland)
Roger McGuinn, "12 Gates to the City," FolkDen, July 2003 (FolkDen)
Dave Rawlings Machine, "To Be Young (Is To Be Sad, Is To Be High)," A Friend of a Friend (Acony)
The Travellers, "Mary Anne," Hootenanny '64 (Columbia Special Products)
Leo Kottke, "Jack Gets Up," Live (On the Spot)
Mae Robertson, "St. Judy's Comet," Dream (Lyric Partners)
John McCutcheon, "Barefoot Boy With Boots On," Barefoot Boy With Boots On (Rounder)
Bill Morrissey, "I'm Satisfied," Songs of Mississippi John Hurt (Philo)
Loudon Wainwright, "Weave Room Blues," 40 Odd Years (Shout)
Ruth Moody, "Trouble and Woe," These Wilder Things (Red House)
Burl Ives, "Darling Corey," The Wayfaring Stranger (Columbia)
Shawn Colvin, "This Must Be the Place (Naive Melody)," Live (Nonesuch)
Sandy Denny, "Crazy Lady Blues," Northstar Grassman & the Ravens (Ryko/Hannibal)
Mark Erelli, "Man from Out of Town," Milltowns (Mark Erelli)
Willie Watson, "Rock Salt and Nails," Folk Singer, Vol. 1 (Acony)
Elephant Revival, "Spinning," These Changing Skies (Thirty Tigers)
Rhiannon Giddens, "Shake Sugaree," Tomorrow Is My Turn (Nonesuch)
Gordon Bok, "Spell to Bring Lost Creatures Home," Other Eyes (Timberhead)
Joan Baez, "Longest Train I Ever Saw," Joan Baez, Vol. 2 (Vanguard)
Martina Sorbara, "It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year," Winter's Night (Nettwerk)
Evalyn Parry, "Girls," Small Theatres (Borealis)
Rick Robbins, with Rory Block, "Broke Down Engine," Don't Deny My Name (Seeds of Man)

Jeremy Butler

Host, All Things Acoustic
http://AllThingsAcoustic.org
Box 870370/Tuscaloosa/AL/35487