SCREEN-L Archives

November 2015, Week 4

From:
Michele Hilmes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Nov 2015 16:46:20 -0500
Dear all -- As co-editor of The Radio Journal: International Studies in
Radio and Audio Media, I want to invite any of you doing work in sound to
consider submitting an article.  The CFP is attached.

We define our focus broadly, encompassing creative soundwork of all kinds.
Vol. 14:1 (Spring 2016)  will feature a special section on podcasting.

We'll also consider non-podcast-related work for this issue. Deadline is
Feb. 1.

Please circulate this to anyone you think might be interested.

Let me know if you have questions --

Best, Michele

Michele Hilmes, Professor Emerita
Department of Communication Arts