ATA-PLAYLIST Archives

February 2015

ATA-PLAYLIST@LISTSERV.UA.EDU

From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Feb 2015 22:00:33 -0600

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org

And now, the tunes we played on 06 February 2015:

Phil Ochs, "There But For Fortune," The Early Years (Vanguard)
The Jim Kweskin Jug Band, "The Circus Song," Garden of Joy (Reprise)
The Brothers Four, "El Paso," Big Folk Hits (Columbia)
Lead Belly, "On a Monday," Lead Belly (Smithsonian Folkways)
Rhiannon Giddens, "Angel City," Tomorrow Is My Turn (Nonesuch)
Joni Mitchell, "Electricity," For the Roses (Asylum)
Cordelia's Dad, "Granite Mills," Spine (Appleseed)
Bruce Cockburn, "Closer to the Light," Dart to the Heart (Columbia)
Lou & Peter Berryman, "Ralph to Rose," The Pink One (Cornbelt)
Christine Lavin, "Camping," The Bellevue Years (Philo)
Spider John Koerner, "The Days of Forty-Nine," StarGeezer (Red House)
Leo Kottke and Mike Gordon, "Oh Well," Sixty Six Steps (RCA)
Dave Alvin, "Barn Burning," The FolkScene Collection (Red House)
Los Lobos, "Saint Behind the Glass," Live at the Fillmore (Mammoth/Hollywood)
Oscar Isaac, "Green, Green Rocky Road," Inside Llewyn Davis (Nonesuch)
Kate & Anna McGarrigle, "Blanche Comme la Neige," Dancer With Bruised Knees (Hannibal)
Brooks Williams, "Are You Tired of Me, My Darling?," More New Everything (Red Guitar Blue Music)
Flying Jenny, "I Ain't Gonna Grieve My Mind Anymore," I Ain't Gonna Grieve My Mind Anymore (Whoop It Up!)
Samuel James, "Sunrise Blues," Songs Famed for Sorrow and Joy (Northernblues)
Rosalie Hill, "Rolled and Tumbled," Worried Now, Won't Be Worried Long (Alan Lomax)
Julius Lester, "Trying to Make It In," Julius Lester (Vanguard)
Rory Block, "Ain't I a Woman," Ain't I A Woman (Rounder)
Joan Baez, "Black is the Color of My True Love's Hair," In Concert (Vanguard)
Gordon Bok, Ed Tricket, Ann Mayo Muir, "Marco Polo," Language of the Heart (Timberhead)
Clyde Lewis, "A Talk on the World," Close to Home (Smithsonian Folkways)
Kieran Kane & Kevin Welch, "Jersey Devil," You Can't Save Everybody (Compass)
Blind Faith, "Can't Find My Way Home," Blind Faith (Polydor)
David Ross Macdonald, "We Don't Live Forever," Knuckled Brass and Bone (Pepper Tree)
The Jig Is Up, "Major Moran's #1," First Steps (The Jig Is Up)

Jeremy Butler

Host, All Things Acoustic
http://AllThingsAcoustic.org
Box 870370/Tuscaloosa/AL/35487