ATA-PLAYLIST Archives

January 2015

ATA-PLAYLIST@LISTSERV.UA.EDU

From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jan 2015 21:55:52 -0600

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org

And now, the tunes we played on 09 January 2015:

Phil Ochs, "There But For Fortune," The Early Years (Vanguard)
Randy Newman, "God's Song (That's Why I Love Mankind)," The Randy Newman Songbook, Vol. 1 (Nonesuch)
Jim Malcolm, "When First I Came to Caledonia," The Corncrake (Jim Malcolm)
Bill Morrissey, "Walk Down These Streets," Night Train (Rounder/Philo)
Peter Rowan, Don Edwards, "Reno Blues (Philadelphia Lawyer)," High Lonesome Cowboy (Shanachie)
Wayne Erbsen, "Cole Younger," Authentic Outlaw Ballads (Native Ground)
Lou and Peter Berryman, "Broccoli Shy," House Concert (Cornbelt)
Ariane Lydon, "Breathless Dancer," Waterbug Anthology 7 (Waterbug)
Joan Baez, "Don't Think Twice, It's Alright," In Concert, Part 2 (Vanguard)
Bela Fleck and Abigail Washburn, "Ride to You," Bela Fleck and Abigail Washburn (Rounder)
Kate Campbell, "Locust Years," Songs from the Levee (Large River)
Judy Frankel, "A La Una," Sephardic Songs of Love and Hope (Judy Frankel)
Sweet Honey in the Rock, "Redemption Song," Twenty-Five (Ryko)
Harpeth Rising, "You Won't Hear It from Me," Tales from Jackson Bridge (Harpeth Rising)
The Waifs, "London Still," Up All Night (Compass)
Loudon Wainwright, "More I Cannot Wish You," 40 Odd Years (Shout)
Bob Dylan, "Talkin' New York," Bob Dylan (Columbia)
Gordon Bok, "Clear Away in the Morning," Peter Kagan and the Wind (Folk-Legacy)
Tim Eriksen, "I Wish the Wars Were Over," Tim Eriksen (Appleseed)
Leonard Cohen, "Avalanche," Songs of Love and Hate (Columbia/Legacy)
Pete Seeger, "Redbird," Song and Play Time (Smithsonian Folkways)
Guy Davis, "If i Had Possession Over Judgment Day," Stomp Down Rider (Red House)
Bill Monroe, "Blue Yodel #4," Roots of the Blues (Vanguard)
Mike Seeger, "Johnny Grey," Sound of Folk Music, Vol. 2 (Vanguard)
Nikki Matheson, "Patchwork," Invisible Angles (Nikki Matheson)
Bob Brozman Orchestra, "Lumiere de la Mer," Lumiere (World Music Network)
Gillian Welch, David Rawlings, Old Crow Medicine Show, "The Weight," N/A (N/A)
Jake Berry, "An Animal Beneath Her Skin," Naked as Rain and the Animal Beneath (Jake Berry)

Jeremy Butler

Host, All Things Acoustic
http://AllThingsAcoustic.org
Box 870370/Tuscaloosa/AL/35487