ATA-PLAYLIST Archives

October 2014

ATA-PLAYLIST@LISTSERV.UA.EDU

From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Oct 2014 21:55:47 -0500

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org

And now, the tunes we played on 10 October 2014:

Ellen McIlwaine, "Can't Find My Way Home," Honky Tonk Angel (Polydor)
Kate McGarrigle, Rufus and Martha Wainwright, "Talk to Me of Mendocino," The McGarrigle Hour (Ryko/Hannibal)
Greg Brown, "Rexroth's Daughter," Dream City (Red House)
Steve Martin, "You," Rare Bird Alert (Rounder)
Loudon Wainwright, "Harlan County," Haven't Got the Blues (Yet) (429 Records)
Joan Baez, "Pal Of Mine," Joan Baez, Vol. 2 (Vanguard)
Riders in the Sky, "The Ballad of Palindrome," A Great Big Western Howdy! From... (Rounder)
The Down Hill Strugglers with John Cohen, "The Roving Gambler," Inside Llewyn Davis (Nonesuch)
Henri's Notions, "Galway to Graceland," John O' Dreams (Henri's Notions)
Jake Berry, "Cooling Down," The Saints Are Crying (Jake Berry)
Cheryl Wheeler, "Unworthy," Massachusetts for Folk (WUMB/U Mass)
Lou and Peter Berryman, "Similes," Cow Imagination (Cornbelt)
Christine Lavin, "Strangers Talk to Me," I Was In Love With a Difficult Man (Redwing)
Lee Murdock, "Wild Mountain Thyme," What About the Water (Depot Recordings)
Susan McKeown, Lindsey Horner, "When All the Songs Were Sad," Through the Bitter Frost and Snow (Prime CD)
Ewan MacColl, "Dirty Old Town," Troubadours of British Folk, vol. 1 (Rhino)
Leo Kottke & Mike Gordon , "From Pizza Towers to Defeat," Clone (Private)
Magnolia Sisters, "Magnolia Hop," Apres Faire Le Boogie Woogie (Rounder)
Old Crow Medicine Show, "Down Home Girl," Big Iron World (Nettwerk)
Incredible String Band, "First Girl I Loved," Troubadours of British Folk, vol. 1 (Rhino)
Linda Thompson, "Blue & Gold," Versatile Heart (Rounder)
Si Kahn, with Ygdrassil, "I Have Seen Freedom," Thanksgiving (Strictly Country)
Cindy Kallet & Grey Larsen, "If You Say Yes," Cross the Water (Sleepy Creek)
The Chenille Sisters, "Blowin' in the Wind - A Feminist Perspective," Laugh Tracks, vol. 1 (Shanachie)
Gordon Bok, "Belamena," A Rogue's Gallery of Songs for 12-String (Folk-Legacy)
Bruce Cockburn, "Pacing the Cage," The Charity of Night (Ryko)
John Hartford, "On the Road," Morning Bugle (Rounder)
Woody Guthrie, "Why, Oh Why," Songs to Grow on for Mother and Child (Smithsonian Folkways)

Jeremy Butler

Host, All Things Acoustic
http://AllThingsAcoustic.org
Box 870370/Tuscaloosa/AL/35487