ATA-PLAYLIST Archives

August 2014

ATA-PLAYLIST@LISTSERV.UA.EDU

From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Aug 2014 21:55:52 -0500

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org

And now, the tunes we played on 08 August 2014:

Ellen McIlwaine, "Can't Find My Way Home," Honky Tonk Angel (Polydor)
Kate & Anna McGarrigle, "The Log Drivers Waltz," Odditties (Querbeservice)
Sean Orr and Mark Rubin, "Home with the Girls," Texas Fiddle Okie Guitar (Sean Orr and Mark Rubin)
Jonathan Richman, "Let's Take a Trip," It's Time For... (Upside)
The Deighton Family, "Travelling Light," Acoustic Music to Suit Most Occasions (Rounder/Philo)
Iris DeMent, "Our Town," Infamous Angel (Warner)
Richie Havens, "Follow the Drinking Gourd," Songs of the Civil War (Columbia)
Andrew Calhoun, "Walking Through Sand," Staring at the Sun (Waterbug)
Christine Kane, "Romance Instead," This Time Last Year (Independent Songwriters)
Leo Kottke, "Snorkel," One Guitar, No Vocals (Private)
Lucy Kaplansky, "When I Get to the Border," The Tide (Red House)
Phil Ochs, "I Ain't Marching Anymore," I Ain't Marching Anymore (Hannibal)
Cordelia's Dad, "Imaginary Trouble," How Can I Sleep? (Okra)
Greg Brown, "Here in the Going Going Gone," The Poet Game (Red House)
Carrie Newcomer, "If Not Now," Kindred Spirits: A Collection (Rounder)
Milt Okun, Ellen Stekert, "The Brazos River," Singing the New Traditions (Riverside)
Bayou Seco, "Flor de las Flores," Following in the Tune Prints (Ubik)
Buddy Holly, "Everyday," From the Original Master Tapes (MCA)
Roy Book Binder, "I'm Goin' Home Someday," Live Book... Don't Start Me Talkin'... (Rounder)
Mississippi Fred McDowell, "Soon One Morning," Alan Lomax Recordings: Como III 9/59 (Association for Cultural Equity)
Carrie Elkin and Danny Schmidt, "If I Need to Know," For Keeps (Red House)
Kane Welch Kaplin, "Last Lost Highway," Kane Welch Kaplin (Compass)
Gordon Bok, Ann Mayo Muir, Ed Trickett, "Dark Old Waters," A Water Over Stone (Folk-Legacy)
Cowboy Envy, "Cool Water," Real Cowboy Girls (Niki Viki)
Ry Cooder, "El Corrido de Jesse James," Pull Up Some Dust and Sit Down (Nonesuch)
Koerner, Ray & Glover, "Dodger," One Foot in the Groove (Tim Kerr Records)
The Jig Is Up, "The Rocks of Bawn," First Steps (The Jig Is Up)
Cathy Fink and Marcy Marxer, "Psalm of Life," Voice on the Wind (Rounder)
Elizabeth Mitchell & Daniel Littleton, "Jubilee," American Folk (Putumayo)

Jeremy Butler

Host, All Things Acoustic
http://AllThingsAcoustic.org
Box 870370/Tuscaloosa/AL/35487