ATA-PLAYLIST Archives

August 2014

ATA-PLAYLIST@LISTSERV.UA.EDU

From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Aug 2014 21:56:40 -0500

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org

And now, the tunes we played on 01 August 2014:

Ellen McIlwaine, "Can't Find My Way Home," Honky Tonk Angel (Polydor)
Paul Simon, "Flowers Never Bend with the Rainfall," The Paul Simon Songbook (Columbia/Legacy)
Bill Morrissey, "Ellen's Tune," Night Train (Rounder/Philo)
The Once, "Nell's Song," The Once (Borealis)
Sweet Honey in the Rock, "Woke Up This Morning with my Mind Stayed on Freedom," Freedom Song (Sony)
Kate Campbell, "Welcome to Ray," Save the Day (Large River)
Bob Dylan, "Bob Dylan's Dream," The Freewheelin' Bob Dylan (Columbia)
Richard Shindell, "Waiting for the Storm," Somewhere Near Patterson (Signature Sounds)
Polecat Creek, "Spirits in the Bottle Trees," Salt Sea Bound (Yodel-Ay-Hee)
Shotgun Party, "Yell Out the Chords," Shotgun Party (Shotgun Party)
Andrew Calhoun, "I Ride an Old Paint," Grapevine (Waterbug)
Paul Robeson, "Joe Hill," Songs of Free Men (Sony)
Leo Kottke, "The Sailor's Grave on the Prairie," 6- and 12-String Guitar (Rhino)
Gillian Welch, "Barroom Girls," Revival (Almo)
James Bryan and Carl Jones, "Cricket's Lullaby," Cricket's Lullaby (Dittyville)
Jil Chambless & Scooter Muse, "Jamie Raeburn's Farewell," Passing Tales & Glories (CMC)
Greg Brown, "Dream On," One Night (Red House)
Latin Playboys, "Same Brown Earth," Latin Playboys (Ryko)
David Lindley, Hani Naser, "Ain't No Way," Live in Tokyo (Pleemhead)
Loudon Wainwright, "Primrose Hill," So Damn Happy (Sanctuary)
Vashti Bunyan, "I'd Like to Walk Around Inside Your Mind," Some Things Just Stick In Your Mind (Dicristina)
Ramblin' Jack Elliott, "If I Were a Carpenter," Me and Bobby McGee (Rounder)
Susan McKeown, "Bushes & Briars," Bushes & Briars (Alula)
Golden Ring, "One Man Shall Mow My Meadow," Golden Ring (Folk-Legacy)
Pete Seeger, "Times A-Getting Hard," Headlines and Footnotes (Smithsonian Folkways)
Woody Gurthrie, Arlo Guth, "Riding in the Car," This Land Is Your Land (Rounder Kids)
Mike Seeger, "We Live a Long Long Time," Mike Seeger (Vanguard)
Harvey Reid, "The Waterfall," Guitar Voyages (Woodpecker)

Jeremy Butler

Host, All Things Acoustic
http://AllThingsAcoustic.org
Box 870370/Tuscaloosa/AL/35487