ATA-PLAYLIST Archives

August 2014

ATA-PLAYLIST@LISTSERV.UA.EDU

From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Aug 2014 21:58:06 -0500

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org

And now, the tunes we played on 15 August 2014:

Ellen McIlwaine, "Can't Find My Way Home," Honky Tonk Angel (Polydor)
Joni Mitchell, "Marcie," Song to a Seagull (Reprise)
Garnet Rogers, "Get a Witness," Get a Witness Live (Snow Goose)
Eve Goldberg, "When the Leaves Begin to Fall," A Kinder Season (Borealis)
Los Lobos, "La Guacamaya," Acoustic en Vivo (Los Lobos)
Cathy Fink & Marcy Marxer, "Long Time Traveling," Postcards (Community Music)
The Nephews, "Bear Creek Blues," The Nephews (The Nephews)
Shawn Colvin, "Sunny Came Home," Live (Nonesuch)
Pop Wagner and Dakota Dave Hull, "Cindy," Airship (Arabica)
Paul Geremia, "When Your Way Gets Dark," Love, Murder and Mosquitos (Red House)
Jamie Anderson, "Run," Dare (Tsunami)
El Viento Flamenco, "Rumba Flamenco," Canadian Music: East Coast Style Roots (East Coast Music)
Kim and Reggie Harris, "Wade in the Water," Steal Away (Appleseed)
Brooks Williams, "Carry On," New Everything (Red Guitar Blue Music)
Polecat Creek, "Mama," Leaving Eden (Yodel-ay-Hee)
John Hartford, "Little Piece of My Heart," Gum Tree Canoe (Flying Fish)
Dubl Handi, "Fall on my Knees," Up Like the Clouds (Dubl Handi)
David Massengill, "Dave Van Ronk's Last Cigar," We Will Be Together (Gadfly)
Judy Collins, "Shule Aroon," Maids & Golden Apples (Wildflower)
Mary Jane Lamond, "An Gaidheal am Measg nan Gaidheal," Canadian Music: East Coast Style Roots (East Coast Music)
Neal & Leandra, "Too Happy," Hearts and Hammers (Red House)
Les Primitifs du Futur, "Je Cherche Apre Titine," Tribal Musette (Sunnyside)
Lou & Peter Berryman, "Quarter After Blues," Rocky Frontier (Cornbelt)
Woody Guthrie, "I Ain't Got a Home in the World Anymore," Hard Travelin' (Smithsonian Folkways)
John Forster, "Tone Deaf," Entering Marion (Rounder/Philo)
Willie Nelson, "Wouldn't Have It Any Other Way," Rainbow Connections (Island)
Eliza Gilkyson, "Tender Mercies," Your Town Tonight (Red House)
The Weavers, "Kisses Sweeter Than Wine," Together Again (Loom)
Ike Everly, "Step It Up and Go," Lost Newport Treasures (Multicultural Media)

Jeremy Butler

Host, All Things Acoustic
http://AllThingsAcoustic.org
Box 870370/Tuscaloosa/AL/35487