ATA-PLAYLIST Archives

April 2014

ATA-PLAYLIST@LISTSERV.UA.EDU

From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Apr 2014 21:57:32 -0500

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org

And now, the tunes we played on 11 April 2014:

Ellen McIlwaine, "Can't Find My Way Home," Honky Tonk Angel (Polydor)
Roger McGuinn, "Old Paint," Folk Den, Vol. 2 (Folk Den)
Cry Cry Cry, "Lord, I Have Made You a Place in my Heart," Cry Cry Cry (Razor & Tie)
Mississippi John Hurt, "Shortnin' Bread," The Complete Studio Recordings (Vanguard)
Melissa Ferrick, "Everything I Need," Respond (Signature)
Barbara Kessler, "Notion," Women's Work (Putumayo)
Sarah Jarosz, "Tell Me True," Song Up In Her Head (Sugar Hill)
Chuck Brodsky, "The Come Heres and the Been Heres," Radio (Red House Records)
Dar Williams, "The End of the Summer," End of the Summer (Razor and Tie)
Nick Drake, "Pink Moon," Pink Moon (Island)
Catie Curtis, "Don't Want to Know (No Evil)," Hello, Stranger (Compass)
The Baby Sitters, "Play With Me," The Best of the Baby Sitters (Vanguard)
John Cruz, "Mama's Lil' Baby," Acoustic Soul (Lilikoi)
Steve Gillette & Cindy Mangsen, "Walking with Roget," Berrymania (Compass Rose)
Rufus Wainwright, "Albatross," Born to the Breed (Wildflower)
Gordon Bok, "All My Friends," Jeremy Brown and Jeannie Teal (Folk-Legacy)
Greg Brown, "The Poet Game," In the Hills of California (Red House)
Strada, "O Pingacho," Folquebec (RSBdisc)
Judy Henske, "The Ballad of Little Romy," Judy Henske (Collectors' Choice Music)
Shook Twins, "Potter's Daughter," Window (Shook Twins)
Danny Schmidt, "Tales of Sweet Odysseus," Little Grey Sheep (Waterbug)
Loudon Wainwright, "Talking New Bob Dylan," History (Charisma)
Sufjan Stevens, "Decatur, Or, Round of Applause for Your Stepmother," Illinoise (Asthmatic Kitty)
Jake Berry, "The Road Out of Louisville," The Saints Are Crying (Jake Berry)
Storyhill, "Fallen," Storyhill (Red House)
Anais Mitchell, "Hobo's Lullaby," The Brightness (Righteous Babe)
Sarah Lee Guthrie and Family, "Don't I Fit in My Daddy's Shoes?," Go Waggaloo (Smithsonian Folkways)
Pete Seeger, "Old Joe Clark," Live in '65 (Appleseed)
Martin Cradick and the Baka at Gbine, "Marriage of West with East," Beyond the Forest (White Swan)

Jeremy Butler

Host, All Things Acoustic
http://AllThingsAcoustic.org
Box 870370/Tuscaloosa/AL/35487