SCREEN-L Archives

January 2014, Week 5

From:
"Hammond M.K." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Jan 2014 16:52:46 +0000

Dear colleagues,

Attached is the programme for the 15-16 April 2014 conference ‘The Great War and the Moving Image’ which the University of Southampton (UK) is co-organising as part of its various activities, stretching across the next four years, to mark the centenary of the First World War.

The conference will be held in Canterbury as fellow historians at the University of Kent are our partners for the event. If you require further information then don’t hesitate to contact me, [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>, or at Kent Professor David Welch ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>).  Do please forward these details to any of your colleagues who might be interested.

Many thanks.

Best wishes,

Dr. Michael  Hammond
Film History