ATA-PLAYLIST Archives

December 2013

ATA-PLAYLIST@LISTSERV.UA.EDU

From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Dec 2013 21:55:25 -0600

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org

And now, the tunes we played on 06 December 2013:

Shawn Colvin, "This Must Be the Place (Naive Melody)," Live (Nonesuch)
Ladysmith Black Mambazo, "Ngingenwe Emoyeni," Africa: Never Stand Still (Ellipsis Arts)
Sweet Honey in the Rock, "Motherless Chil'," Twenty-Five (Ryko)
Marie Knight, "I'll Fly Away," Let Us Get Together (MC)
Billy Crockett, "Coasting into Christmas," A Very Blue Rock Christmas (Blue Rock Artists)
Elizabeth Mitchell and Friends, "Sing-a-Lamb," The Sounding Joy: Christmas Songs In and Out of the Ruth Crawford Seeger Songbook (Smithsonian Folkways)
David Roth, "Little Christmas Song," Just One Angel, v2.0 (Yellow Tail)
Lucy Kaplansky, "I'm Looking Through You," Reunion (Red House)
The Del McCory Band with Tim O'Brien, "So Long, It's Been Good to Know Your," Woody Guthrie at 100 (Legacy)
Catie Curtis, "Passing Through," Long Night Moon (Compass)
Los Super Seven, "Teresa," Canto (Sony)
Larry Long, "I Don't Believe in Violence," Troubadour (Flying Fish)
Justin Timberlake, Carey Mulligan, Stark Sands, "Five Hundred Miles," Inside Llewyn Davis (Nonesuch)
Andrew Calhoun, "Raining," Shadow of a Wing (Waterbug)
Gordon Bok, "Canso Strait," In Concert (Timberhead)
Steve Gillette and Cindy Mangsen, "Your State's Name Here," Berrymania (Compass Rose)
Leo Kottke, "Three/Quarter North," One Guitar, No Vocals (Private Music)
Greg Brown, "Canned Goods," Yellow Dog (Earthwork Music Archive)
Mike Seeger, "I"ve Been All Around This World," Mike Seeger (Vanguard)
Cisco Houston, "The Cat Came Back," Cisco Houston: The Folkways Years 1944-1961 (Smithsonian Folkways)
John Sebastian, "Minglewood Blues," Chasin' Gus' Ghost (Hollywood)
The Hot Club of Cowtown, "Chip That Stone Away," Ghost Train (High Tone)
Jonathan Edwards, "If I Were A Carpenter," Rollin' Along (Strictly Country)
Shawn Colvin, "You're Gonna Make Me Lonesome When You Go," Cover Girl (Columbia)
Flying Jenny, "I Ain't Gonna Grieve My Mind Anymore," I Ain't Gonna Grieve My Mind Anymore (Whoop It Up!)
Lui Collins, "Pretty Bird," Waterbug Anthology 7 (Waterbug)
Faun Fables, "Sweeping Spell,"  Light of a Vaster Dark (Drag City)

Jeremy Butler

Host, All Things Acoustic
http://AllThingsAcoustic.org
Box 870370/Tuscaloosa/AL/35487