ATA-PLAYLIST Archives

April 2013

ATA-PLAYLIST@LISTSERV.UA.EDU

From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Apr 2013 14:44:21 -0500

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org

And now, the tunes we played on 29 March 2013:

Shawn Colvin, "This Must Be the Place (Naive Melody)," Live (Nonesuch)
Jamie Hartford, "Natural to be Gone," Part of Your History (New Sheriff)
James Keelaghan, "You Know Me," Home (Appleseed)
Storyhill, "Fallen," Storyhill (Red House)
The Klezmatics, "An Undoing World," Possessed (Green Linnet/Xenophile)
David Lindley, Hani Naser, "Bon Ton Roulie," Official Bootleg (Pleemhead)
Christine Lavin, "Cold Pizza for Breakfast," Future Fossils (Philo)
Henri's Notions, "Tunnel Tigers," A Trip to the Cottage (Henri's Notions)
Kate MacLeod and the Pancakes, "Love Is Gone," Breakfast (Waterbug)
Pieta Brown, "Be With You," Mercury (Red House)
Incredible String Band, "You Get Brighter," Wee Tam (Elektra)
Greg Brown, "Telling Stories," Milk of the Moon (Red House)
Michael Smith, "The Dutchman," Such Things Are Finely Done (Tales from the Tavern)
The Indigo Girls, "Birthday Song," Beauty Queen Sister (Vanguard)
Tim Eriksen, "Amazing Grace," Soul of the January Hills (Appleseed)
Marie Knight, "I'll Fly Away," Let Us Get Together (MC)
Carolina Chocolate Drops, "Riro's House," Leaving Eden (Nonesuch)
Peggy Seeger, "Country Blues," Heading for Home (Appleseed)
Bad Livers, "Lumpy, Beanpole & Dirt," Industry and Thrift (Sugar Hill)
Sharon Burch, "Welcome Home," Heartbeat 2 (Smithsonian Folkways)
Holly Near & Ronnie Gilbert, "Pastures of Plenty," Lifeline Extended (Appleseed)
New Golden Ring, "Few Days," Five Days Singing, Vol. II (Folk-Legacy)
Torin Alter, "Novocaine," In the Company of Strangers (Torin Alter)
Chris Smither, "Don't It Drag On," Another Way to Find You (Flying Fish)
Andrew Calhoun, "I Gave My Love a Cherry," Grapevine (Waterbug)
Lou & Peter Berryman, "Pluto Goodbye," Rocky Frontier (Cornbelt)
Koerner, Ray & Glover, "Shortnin' Bread," One Foot in the Groove (Tim Kerr Records)
Fred Neil, "Everybody's Talking At Me," The Many Sides of Fred Neil (EMI/Collector's Choice)

Jeremy Butler

Host, All Things Acoustic
http://AllThingsAcoustic.org
Box 870370/Tuscaloosa/AL/35487