ATA-PLAYLIST Archives

April 2013

ATA-PLAYLIST@LISTSERV.UA.EDU

From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Apr 2013 21:55:46 -0500

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org

And now, the tunes we played on 05 April 2013:

Shawn Colvin, "This Must Be the Place (Naive Melody)," Live (Nonesuch)
Bob Dylan, "Don't Think Twice, It's All Right," Bob Dylan Revisited -- The Remasters (Columbia)
Joan Baez, "Fennario," In Concert, Part 2 (Vanguard)
The Deighton Family, "Going Down the Road," Acoustic Music to Suit Most Occasions (Rounder/Philo)
Jil Chambless & Scooter Muse, "The Laverock Sang," The Laverock Sang (Jil Chambless & Scooter Muse)
Ramblin' Jack Elliott, "New Stranger Blues," A Stranger Here (Anti)
Balfa Toujours, "J'ai Perdu Mes Lunettes," A Vieille Terre Haute (Swallow)
David Lindley & Hani Naser, "Way Out West in Kansas," Live In Tokyo (Pleemhead)
Bayou Seco, "Chile Verde," Little Pleasures of Life (Zerx)
The Wronglers with Jimmie Dale Gilmore, "Big Rock Candy Mountain," Heirloom Music (Neanderthal)
Rory Block, "Titanic (When That Great Ship Went Down)," Confessions of a Blues Singer (Rounder)
David Bromberg, "When First Unto This Country," Try Me One More Time (Appleseed)
Run Boy Run, "Red Rocking Chair," So Sang the Whippoorwill (Run Boy Run)
Kim and Reggie Harris, "Solar Carol," Simplicity (Appleseed)
Tom Lehrer, "The Elements," The Tom Lehrer Collection (Shout)
Enoch Kent, "Off to Sea Once More," Take a Trip With Me (Borealis)
Dave van Ronk, "Garden State Stomp," Laugh Tracks, vol. 2 (Shanachie)
Diana Jones, "Better Times Will Come," Better Times Will Come (Proper American)
Dave Carter & Tracy Grammer, "Ordinary Town," Drum Hat Buddha (Signature Sounds)
Rosalie Sorrels, "Tomorrow Is a Long Time," A Nod to Bob (Red House)
Julie Fowlis, "An t-Aparan Goirid 's an t-Aparan Ur," Cuilidh (Shoeshine)
Emma's Revolution, "Better Days," Revolutions Per Minute (Emma's Revolution)
Pete Seeger, "Sailing Down My Golden River," Pete (Living Earth Music)
Kat Eggleston, "I Will Set My Good Ship in Order," The Only Word (Redwing)
Gordon Bok, Ann Mayo Muir, Ed Trickett, "Velveteen Love Song," Harbors of Home (Timberhead)
Latin Playboys, "Same Brown Earth," Latin Playboys (Ryko)
Poor Old Horse, "When This Old Hat Was New," The Curate's Egg (Folk-Legacy)
Greg Brown, "I Don't Want Your Millions Mister," Honey in the Lion's Head (Trailer)
Jolie Holland, "Sweet Loving Man," The Living and the Dead (Anti-)

Jeremy Butler

Host, All Things Acoustic
http://AllThingsAcoustic.org
Box 870370/Tuscaloosa/AL/35487