SCREEN-L Archives

January 2013, Week 2

From:
lisa bode <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Jan 2013 08:12:32 +1000
Dear colleagues,

There is a job opening in Film and TV Studies at the University of
Queensland, Brisbane, Australia. It is a full-time continuing appointment
at Lecturer (Level B). Applications close February 4.

http://uqjobs.uq.edu.au/jobDetails.asp?sJobIDs=494226&lWorkTypeID=1470&lLocationID=7592&lCategoryID=&lBrandID=&stp=AW&sLanguage=en

Dr Lisa Bode
Lecturer in Film and Television Studies
School of English, Media Studies and Art History
University of Queensland
Brisbane, 4072

www.emsah.uq.edu.au