SCREEN-L Archives

February 2012, Week 4

From:
Darcey West Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Feb 2012 14:27:11 +0000
This week’s In Media Res theme focus is Digital Comics (February 20-24).

Here's the line-up:
http://mediacommons.futureofthebook.org/imr/

Monday, February 20, 2012 - Roger Whitson (Emory University) presents: What Makes a Comic Book Digital?

Tuesday, February 21, 2012 - Mark Waid (Independent Scholar) presents: Truly Digital Comics

Wednesday, February 22, 2012 - Mark Sample (George Mason University) presents: Meanwhile is Big but not Boundless

Thursday, February 23, 2012 - Zach Whalen (University of Mary Washington) presents: It Moves

Friday, February 24, 2012 - Laurie N. Taylor (University of Florida) presents: Re-Born, Born-Again Digital Comics

Theme week organized by Roger Whitson (Emory University).

To receive links for each day’s posts and stay up to date on our latest calls for curators, please be sure “like” our newly launched Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/mediacommons.inmediares

You can also follow us on Twitter at @MC_IMR

For more information, please contact In Media Res at [log in to unmask] or email the Coordinating Editor, Alisa Perren, at [log in to unmask]

Best,
The In Media Res Team

http://www.ScreenSite.org