SCREEN-L Archives

June 2011, Week 3

Date:
Thu, 16 Jun 2011 08:03:37 +0100
1. AHRC studentship (French) at Exeter (deadline

2. Studies in French Cinema indexed

3. Conference Survey

1. AHRC studentship (French) at Exeter (deadline 4 July)

The University of Exeter is offering an AHRC-funded scholarship in French which students in French cinema may be interested in. See http://www.exeter.ac.uk/studying/funding/award/?id=824

2. Studies in French Cinema indexed

The journal is now indexed in the Arts and Humanities Citation Index (Web of Science).

3. Conference Survey

The Studies in French Cinema team is reviewing the annual conference, and we are anxious that you should have your say before we make our decision. Please let us know your views if you haven't already. The survey is online and takes less than 5 minutes to complete; it is open until the end of this month. You will find the survey at http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ZG6S83J.

Phil Powrie
Professor of Cinema Studies
Dean of the Faculty of Arts and Human Sciences
University of Surrey
GU2 7XH

Executive Asst: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>/+44 (0)1483689445

Studies in French Cinema: http://surrey.ac.uk/fahs/research/sfc